My first fail, I didn't get a photo of Logan. I should have stuck to a rule I read for projects like this which was always take a photo within the first 3 hours of waking up no matter how boring etc... it is.
But we had so much fun together yesterday and a photo just never seemed to capture it. I was laughing like crazy when I was feeding him and milk started to shoot everywhere (sorry for the extra information but welcome to motherhood!), he was grinning away and I know he desperately wanted to join me in giggling but he's not quite there yet.
I will post a photo I took the day before though, I was trying to capture his profile and also his ear which he definitely got from me (and possibly his chin). I know an ear is an odd thing to claim but everything else is Andreas! Except for his nose, farmor is on the hunt to find out who that belongs to.
No comments:
Post a Comment